Nursing Informatics, M.S.N.
- Completion of an approved program of study;
- Completion of an applied research course, NURS 791 (3), or a thesis, NURS 799 (6);
- A GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) on all courses attempted for graduate credit and all courses numbered 700 and above;
- A GPA of a 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) on all courses on the approved program of study;
- Passing a comprehensive assessment during the last semester of the program.
(Total program 33-36 credit hours)
|ITEC 764||Project Management for Health Information||3|
|ITEC 770||Health IT Database Systems||3|
|NURS 700||Theoretical and Conceptual Foundation for Nursing||3|
|NURS 720||Clinical Application of Population Analysis||3|
|NURS 717||Application of Basic Statistics for Nursing Practice & Service Management||3|
|NURS 790||Research Methods for Nursing||3|
|NURS 791||Seminar in Clinical Nursing Research||3-6|
|or NURS 799||Thesis Preparation|
|NURS 734||Conceptual Basis of Health Systems||3|
|NURS 738||Financing of Health Care||3|
|NURS 775||Foundations in Nursing Informatics||3|
|NURS 777||Nursing Informatics Practicum 1||3|
|Total Credit Hours||33-36|
Indicates courses with practicum hours.