Electrical Engineering, M.E.
Degree Requirements (30 Hours)
30 hours of graduate coursework tailored to the students professional interests and selected with approval from the student’s academic advisor so as to build depth of knowledge in at least one area, with not less than 15 hours being taken from ELCT courses at the 700-level or above.
- Not fewer than 15 hours taken from ELCT courses at the 700-level or above
- Not more than 6 hours of ELCT 897
- Not more than 6 hours of non-ELCT courses
- ELCT 797 - Research cannot be counted toward degree requirements
- Any changes to an approved program of study require approval of the graduate director and must be made at least one semester before graduation.
Additional Degree Requirements
The Comprehensive Exam, administered by the student’s academic advisor and one other faculty member from the student’s specialty area, must be passed at least 60 days prior to graduation.