The School of Law offers a full-time day Juris Doctor program. To earn the J.D., students must successfully complete 90 hours of course work over six semesters, including at least four semesters of study in residence at the School of Law.
The School of Law offers students the opportunity to complete work on a Juris Doctor and a graduate degree in one of the following programs:
- Accountancy / Law, M.A.C.C. / J.D.
- Criminology and Criminal Justice / Law, M.A. / J.D.
- Earth and Environmental Resources Management / Law, M.E.E.R.M. / J.D.
- Environmental Law and Policy / Law, M.E.L.P. / J.D. (Dual Degree Program with the Vermont Law School)
- Health Services Policy and Management / Law, M.H.A. / J.D.
- Human Resources / Law M.H.R. / J.D.
- International Business / Law, I.M.B.A. / J.D.
- Journalism and Mass Communications / Law, M.M.C. / J.D.
- Public Administration / Law, M.P.A. / J.D.
- Social Work / Law, M.S.W. / J.D.